Ador-Biker's Wulai Scooter Trip
Join us by taking a wonderful group scooter tour from Taipei City to Wulai! Hop on your scooter, make some new friends, and experience the beauty of Wulai with us!!!
About the Program:
* Experience Level: Beginner - Intermediate +
* Time: 10:00 - 15:00
* Duration: 4-5 hours (till +- 3pm)
- 1 hour riding each way (+-2 hours)
- Rests and stops (+-30 mins)
- Walk (+-20 mins)
- Lunch and browsing (+-1 hour)
* Price: $600 NTD
* Meeting Point: 台北市文山區興隆路一段13號 (No. 13, Section 1, Xinglong Rd, Wenshan District, Taipei City, 116)
- English Address: No. 13, Section 1, Xinglong Rd, Wenshan District, Taipei City, 116
- (Opposite the road) Gogoro Battery Changing Station 換電站 中油萬隆站https://goo.gl/maps/tH4aHiNi1HiEEW3W6
* Insurance: is included in the program cost - We will sign you up 48 hours before the trip and will ask you for 1) Full name 2) ARC number 3) Date of birth 4) Address 5) Phone number.
* Distance: 30 km each way (+-60km)
* Reservation and Guide Fee: NT$600
* Scooter: Using your own scooter is advised
- Gas scooters are recommended as we will be traveling approximately 60 km on the day.
- If a rental scooter is needed, try to rent your own; or you can message us if you would like some assistance (a week before the trip)
- Please note that a local Taiwan driver’s license is required to rent a scooter.
- We will start the adventure by meeting at the CPC Gas Station. (Here you can fill up with gas and have a cup of coffee while we wait for everyone to gather)
- After our meet and greet, we will then make our move toward Bitan for a short stop. (Here we will walk over the Lover's Bridge and admire the view)
- After the Lover's Bridge, we will continue onward toward Wulai.
- After about 30 mins on the scooters, we will arrive in Wulai and make our way through the old street and market. (Here we can have a quick snack or perhaps buy a souvenir)
- After our snack we will take the small quick train to Wulai Waterfall. (If it is too busy, we can ride our scooters there also)
- At Wulai waterfall we can enjoy the beautiful view and sit down to eat lunch.
- After lunch, we can enjoy a scenic walk back to our scooters (1.5km/20 mins)
- After returning to our scooters we will begin our ride back to the city.
※ Important Information ※
- Before registering, please send a message on FB Messenger, email us, or contact us via our website!
- Please note the cost of the program does not cover the scooter rental.
- If you wish to rent a scooter before the trip, please inform us and we may be able to assist you.
- The program does not cover the cost of any food, drinks or souvenirs you want to buy along the route.
- Requirements: You must be over 18 years old.
- You must possess a local Taiwanese scooter license.